Old December 15th 06, 05:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Max Max is offline

Default re businesscards

Ahh, no problem, Dave.
Thanks for the pointer to xdrive.com.
Will check this out
--
Max
Singapore
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I attributed my "discovery" to Biff instead of you.

(My discovery was to read one of your posts!)

(But it (my memory) came back after a little bit--it was a painful
process,
though.)

ps. You may want to look at xdrive.com for your personal backups.

Old February 4th 09, 03:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"audrey" wrote:

can you please tell me how i can make my own business cards and print them
please,as a freind needs me to do some business cards up,
thanks for all your help in advance
--
audy

Old February 5th 09, 01:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Feb 4, 7:02*am, Dorothy M Lasker <Dorothy M
wrote:
"audrey" wrote:
can you please tell me how i can make my own business cards and print them
please,as a freind needs me to do some business cards up,
* * * * * * * * *thanks for all your help in advance
--
audy

If you Have Microsoft Office, Hopefully you have Micro Soft Publishing
with it, that is a good way to make your own Business Cards