-   -   Disable macros in template d/l from MS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/12099-disable-macros-template-d-l-ms.html)

Ferret Daddy

Disable macros in template d/l from MS?

We use a Sales Order template d/led from MS many years ago. I now need to
use the same template, but without the macros. Unfortuantely, when I try to
remove the macros from a copy of this template, I find they are password
protected. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? Thanks

Gord Dibben

Ferret

Try "chzdood"(no quotes)

Gord