-   -   how do i change language in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/12098-how-do-i-change-language-excel.html)

Meirav

how do i change language in excel

I live in Israel and don't read a word in hebrew and don't know much about
computers either!!! Pllllllllease help me to change the hebrew version of
excel to the english one, or better french one!!!
Thanks for your help!

Ron de Bruin

Hi Meirav

You need a special version for more Languages or install a Language pack for Office

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl