-   -   How do I get rid of the email header in my worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/120357-how-do-i-get-rid-email-header-my-worksheet.html)

SMora

How do I get rid of the email header in my worksheet?

Hi,

I have been using an Excel worksheet to track my time, etc for my job for a
few months. I normally send it to my employer by selecting File Send To
Mail Recipient and going from there.

Yesterday when I opened my worksheet, it had added several email fields
(To... Cc... Bcc... Subject and Introduction) between the regular toolbars
and the formula bar. I don't want it there and cannot figure out how to make
it go away.

I am using Office Excel 2003, Win XP.

Any ideas on how to make those email fields hide themselves would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Steph

Ron de Bruin

How do I get rid of the email header in my worksheet?

Hi Steph

Click again on the mail button on the Standard toolbar and save the file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"SMora" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I have been using an Excel worksheet to track my time, etc for my job for a
few months. I normally send it to my employer by selecting File Send To
Mail Recipient and going from there.

Yesterday when I opened my worksheet, it had added several email fields
(To... Cc... Bcc... Subject and Introduction) between the regular toolbars
and the formula bar. I don't want it there and cannot figure out how to make
it go away.

I am using Office Excel 2003, Win XP.

Any ideas on how to make those email fields hide themselves would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Steph

SMora

How do I get rid of the email header in my worksheet?

It worked! Thank you so much Ron