-   -   How to select group of drop down lists to align (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/120332-how-select-group-drop-down-lists-align.html)

HelenMB

How to select group of drop down lists to align

I have 10 rows which have drop down selection boxes in each row - these have
become out of alignment since I have inserted some more. How do I select all
the drop down boxes (Group?) so I can then align them all and make them the
save size.

Debra Dalgleish

How to select group of drop down lists to align

On the Drawing toolbar, click on the Select Objects button, to activate that
tool.
With the tool, draw a rectangle around the dropdowns, to select them all.
On the Drawing toolbar, click the Draw button, and choose Align or
DistributeAlign Left.
Click the worksheet, to deselect the dropdowns
Click the Select Objects button, to deactivate the tool.
--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List