-   -   Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/119973-question.html)

John Calder

Question

Hi

I have some data that I graph.

Column A has a date [has data in 12 rows]
Column B has a data entry (number) [has data in 1st 6 rows]
Column C has a data entry (number) [has data in 1 st 6 rows]
Column D has a formula that calculates a % on column B & C [formulas in 12
rows]

The graph range I have covers the whole 12 rows but it seems to read the
formulas in col D and plots every row

Is there something I can add to my formula that stops the graph from
plotting it unless there has been an answer returned in it?

Formula I have is : =IF(B5+C5<1,"",(B5-C5)/B5)

Thanks

John

Bob Phillips

Question