-   -   update data (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/115708-update-data.html)

TKM

update data

How does one go about getting current data from Access to Excel without all
the "want to replace this file" and other pop ups that Access ask along the
way. I jsut want a use to push a button and Poof! out spits a updated Access
report into Excel. Please help!

smw226 via OfficeKB.com

update data

Hi TKM,

Is the report always from the same source?

If so, try right clicking on the data and select "refresh data"

HTH

Simon