-   -   Show grid lines when printing? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/115438-show-grid-lines-when-printing.html)

TKM

Show grid lines when printing?

I have a few exported reports from Access but I cant get the Grid lines to
print. How do I go about this? I have colums but no gridlines. Please help!

Gary Brown

Show grid lines when printing?

ToolsOptionsGridlinesOK
--
HTH,
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful to you, please select ''YES'' at the bottom of the
post.

"TKM" wrote:

I have a few exported reports from Access but I cant get the Grid lines to
print. How do I go about this? I have colums but no gridlines. Please help!

JLatham

Show grid lines when printing?

Gridlines don't print. I presume you're seeing your gridlines in normal
view? But not in print preview and actual print?

Select cells with data in them and use Format | Cells | Border to set up the
borders you want to see. There is also a Borders icon in the standard
formatting toolbar that gives you quick access to some routinely used border
setups.

"TKM" wrote:

I have a few exported reports from Access but I cant get the Grid lines to
print. How do I go about this? I have colums but no gridlines. Please help!

Gord Dibben

Show grid lines when printing?

TKM

FilePage SetupSheet.

Make sure "Gridlines" is checked(enabled).

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:41:02 -0700, TKM wrote:

I have a few exported reports from Access but I cant get the Grid lines to
print. How do I go about this? I have colums but no gridlines. Please help!

JLatham

Show grid lines when printing?

Darn, knew there was another place to look! <g