-   -   Resetting Buttons in Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/114908-resetting-buttons-macro.html)

[email protected]

Resetting Buttons in Macro

I'm looking for help. I have a worksheet with a number of buttons that
are used to choose a state describing an aspect of an image displayed
on that sheet. Each is linked to its own macro. When initiated, the
color of the text is changed and a cell ["success cell"] is displayed
to denote the entry of that data. Another button is then linked to a
macro that performs some additional calculations, deletes the image,
inserts a new image AND is intended to reset the other buttons and the
"success cell" re-initialized. I had been using the following code:

Worksheets("UserInterface").Select
ActiveSheet.Shapes.Range(Array("Button 7", "Button 9", _
"Button 10", "Button 11", "Button 12", "Button 13", "Button
14", "Button 15", "Button 16", "Button 24")).Select
Selection.Font.ColorIndex = 0

This was working until I added another sheet with its own control
buttons- a group of option buttons. The code that was working is now
giving me an error: Application-defined or object-defined error.

I am running Excel 2004 for the Mac [OSX]

Thank you

Brujolito