-   -   how to copy and paste with the gridlines using excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/114849-how-copy-paste-gridlines-using-excel.html)

sas

how to copy and paste with the gridlines using excel

I am new to excel. I am doing a catalog using excel. One row has item #,
another size and etc. I can get the information to paste into my web page,
but all I get is the information. There are no lines "gridlines". I was
told to use a border and this did not help. Please let me know if there is
any way to copy and paste with the lines I used in the excel to show the same
on my web page. I am deperate here for help. Thank you in advance.

Ed Ferrero

how to copy and paste with the gridlines using excel

Select the range you want to copy. Hold the Shift key down and use menu
item Edit -- Copy Picture...

Ed FErrero