-   -   Grouping Option Buttons ion a Group Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/114497-grouping-option-buttons-ion-group-box.html)

[email protected]

Grouping Option Buttons ion a Group Box

I need to make four sets of three otion buttons. Xcel help is not very
helpfull as to how to use the group box.

Thanks Brujolito

Bernard Liengme

Grouping Option Buttons ion a Group Box

On a worksheet or a VBA form?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to make four sets of three otion buttons. Xcel help is not very
helpfull as to how to use the group box.

Thanks Brujolito

[email protected]

Grouping Option Buttons in a Group Box

In a workbook
Bernard Liengme wrote:
On a worksheet or a VBA form?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to make four sets of three option buttons. Xcel help is not very
helpfull as to how to use the group box.

Thanks Brujolito

Dave Peterson

Grouping Option Buttons in a Group Box

If you used optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, put a groupbox (also on that
same toolbar) around the optionbuttons.

If you used optionbuttons from the control toolbox toolbar, rightclick on each
of the members of the group, choose properties, and give that group a unique
groupname.

(You may need to hit the design mode icon first.)

" wrote:

In a workbook
Bernard Liengme wrote:
On a worksheet or a VBA form?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to make four sets of three option buttons. Xcel help is not very
helpfull as to how to use the group box.

Thanks Brujolito

--

Dave Peterson

Bernard Liengme

Grouping Option Buttons in a Group Box

Hope Dave's answers works for you. I was going to say more or less the same.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
ups.com...
In a workbook
Bernard Liengme wrote:
On a worksheet or a VBA form?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

wrote in message
oups.com...
I need to make four sets of three option buttons. Xcel help is not very
helpfull as to how to use the group box.

Thanks Brujolito

[email protected]

Grouping Option Buttons in a Group Box

Thanks to both Bernard and Dave. That works.

Brujolito

Bernard Liengme wrote:
Hope Dave's answers works for you. I was going to say more or less the same.
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email