-   -   balance sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/114174-balance-sheet.html)

Ryan

balance sheet

Working on Balance sheet for debits, credits and balances. Need a formula
or ideas to maitain a constan runnuing balance in the case that customers pay
there bills, and we can show payment and see total transactions accrued for
that entire month.

Matt Alonso

balance sheet

Hi Ryan,

Not sure about anyone else but it would help me out if you could give a
little more detail about the file you currently have and what it is that you
want. Maybe even post part of a comma seperated version with a couple lines
of example data.

Do you want to keep the running balance for all accounts payable and
receivable separate, or do you just want 1 number that shows you where you
stand so far for a given month?

Cheers,
Matt