-   -   Every time i type a date in a field it turns it into ###### (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/114109-every-time-i-type-date-field-turns-into.html)

maria06074

Every time i type a date in a field it turns it into ######

I am getting the number sign (#####) in place of dates whenever i try to type
or paste into my worksheet. How do i get it to show the dates and not the
number signs???

Thanks

David F Cox

Every time i type a date in a field it turns it into ######

make the cell bigger