-   -   How do I Create a formula for greater or lesserthen (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/113091-how-do-i-create-formula-greater-lesserthen.html)

Put PPT to bed

How do I Create a formula for greater or lesserthen

How do I IF A1C1 subtract A1 from C1 but IF A1<C1 subtract C1 from A1

A1 B1 C1 Toatal
15 30 15

A1 B1 C1 Total
30 15 30

I'm looking for the difference between one cell and another... Hope this
make sense.

Bob Phillips

How do I Create a formula for greater or lesserthen

=ABS(A1-C1)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips