-   -   New to office 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/111699-new-office-2003-a.html)

Harry

New to office 2003

Is there a way to get rid of the orange color when working in excel.
The orange shows up to indicate what Column and row you are in... but it is
very annoying...

Gord Dibben

New to office 2003

That color is determined by your Windows Theme.

Right-click on Desktop and select Properties.

Follow your nose from there.

I personally use the Windows Classic because I detest the Windows XP themes.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:42:01 -0700, Harry
wrote:

Is there a way to get rid of the orange color when working in excel.
The orange shows up to indicate what Column and row you are in... but it is
very annoying...

Dave F

New to office 2003

Amen to that.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

wrote:

Is there a way to get rid of the orange color when working in excel.
The orange shows up to indicate what Column and row you are in... but it is
very annoying...

Harry

New to office 2003

Gee-- amazing how some things in life are so easy!
I'm sorry it has taken so long to respond....
Busy busy busy!
Have a good one and Thanks to both of you!

"Dave F" wrote:

Amen to that.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.