-   -   contact page to be the first page I see when I open outlook (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/111447-contact-page-first-page-i-see-when-i-open-outlook.html)

JLebron

contact page to be the first page I see when I open outlook

How can I get my main contact page to be the first page I see when outlooked
is opened?

Thanks

Barb Reinhardt

contact page to be the first page I see when I open outlook

Why don' t you ask someone in an Outlook users group. This is an Excel users
group..

"JLebron" wrote:

How can I get my main contact page to be the first page I see when outlooked
is opened?

Thanks

Gord Dibben

contact page to be the first page I see when I open outlook

Or, if you thought to use Help in Outlook you would find this info.

Start Outlook showing my Calendar, Contacts, or Tasks

On the Tools menu, click Options.

Click the Other tab, and then click Advanced Options.

Under General Settings, next to the Startup in this folder box, click Browse.
In the Select Folder dialog box, select the folder you want to appear when you
start Microsoft Outlook.

Note You can use this same procedure to start Microsoft Outlook with the
Journal, Notes, or any Outlook folder open.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP