-   -   Excel - Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/111252-excel-validation.html)

josie115

Excel - Validation

I'm trying to create a "drop down list" but don't know how to validate,
define and/or create a source box. Trying to follow the instructions using
the "help" featur, but I'm still confused. Thanks!

RagDyeR

Excel - Validation

Go to Debra Dalgleish's site:

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

And scroll down to the D's, and there is an entire collection of pages on
Data Validation which will show you how to create and manage drop-down boxes
using that function.
--
HTH,

RD