-   -   Apologies for triple post (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/111119-apologies-triple-post.html)

Janev

Apologies for triple post

Sorry about the triple post - I was having trouble with usenet.

Janev

SteveW

Apologies for triple post

It's not a problem, when that happens.

Just sometimes people get impatient and post duplicates.

Hope all is ok now.

Steve

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 07:36:42 +0100, Janev wrote:

Sorry about the triple post - I was having trouble with usenet.

Janev

Epinn

Apologies for triple post

Don't worry, JaneV. I am glad that I *did* give you the benefit of the doubt citing that you might be experiencing Newsreader problem.

Clarification - When I talked about asking for forgiveness, I was strictly speaking for myself. It was not an insinuation. I was right about "silence is golden." The more I talk, the more the confusion. I have decided to keep quiet now.

You are welcome on the board. By the way, did you get the help that you wanted?

Epinn