-   -   data entry and saves it to sheet 2 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/111092-data-entry-saves-sheet-2-a.html)

YOUNGIN

data entry and saves it to sheet 2

Basically I need a simpler data entry with submit button and saves it
on the sheet 2.
I have 2 sheets:
1st sheet would be entry fields that I would enter data on, such as:
Account Number, Company Name, Product, etc.
after entering those fields I would just hit 'submit' or 'enter' then
it says on Sheet 2.

I really would like to impress my boss... so your help is much
appreciated.
:) thanks

Otto Moehrbach

data entry and saves it to sheet 2

This would require VBA, but the actual code depends greatly on the layout of
your data. If you wish, send me direct via email a small file that clearly
shows the layout of sheet 2 (column headers). Also include the headers of
what you want to enter in sheet 1.
Also tell me where in sheet 2 you want the data placed. For instance,
do you want the data placed in the next empty row?
Also, do you want to select from drop-down lists in any of the data entry
cells in sheet 1? If you do, include the lists of items. My email address
is . Remove the "nop" in this address. HTH Otto
oups.com...