-   -   How can I print different addresses on same text ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/109632-how-can-i-print-different-addresses-same-text.html)

Josef

How can I print different addresses on same text ?

I want to print a letter with same text by several destinations and I tried a
lot to find out on the formula box but not a chance, anybody can tell me how
it works?
Thanks

Don Guillett

How can I print different addresses on same text ?

I think? you are looking for mail merge
http://tinyurl.com/hth35

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Josef" wrote in message
I want to print a letter with same text by several destinations and I tried
lot to find out on the formula box but not a chance, anybody can tell me
how
it works?
Thanks

Gord Dibben

How can I print different addresses on same text ?

You are looking for MailMerge from the sounds of it.

That is Word function basically.

Excel can be used by itself......John Walkenbach has a downloadable workbook at

But Word would be my choice.

For help on Word mail merge using Excel or Access as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP