-   -   Dont display the colors on the Cell ( Excel 2003 ) (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/10935-dont-display-colors-cell-excel-2003-a.html)

pigolampida

Dont display the colors on the Cell ( Excel 2003 )

Hello to all , does anybody knows the solution for this problem !!!

I put on a cell of excel 2003 a numbers and text , and i fill it with
color (backround , foreground ) the problem is that dont display to my
monitor the colors.
When i print this , i print it with the colors that i put before !

What is exactly the problem ...?

--
pigolampida

Bob Phillips

Check this article

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/320531
Changes to Fill Color and Fill Pattern Are Not Displaye*d

--

HTH

RP

"pigolampida" wrote in