-   -   In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65 (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/108805-excel-formula-calculate-date-someone-will-hit-65-a.html)

sgwill

In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65

Using a formula, calculate from birthdate what date a person will turn 65.

gls858

sgwill wrote:
Using a formula, calculate from birthdate what date a person will turn 65.

Sounds like homework to me. I'll give you a hint.
Google on "calculate age in Excel" no quotes.

gls858

Dave Peterson

In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65

Except for February 29th issues:

With the birthdate in A1:
=date(year(a1)+65,month(a1),day(a1))

--

Dave Peterson

sgwill

In Excel formula to calculate the date someone will hit 65

Perfect, thank you!!