-   -   I do not have the List-create a list option on my data toolbar ?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/108742-i-do-not-have-list-create-list-option-my-data-toolbar.html)

Ruthlife

I do not have the List-create a list option on my data toolbar ??

I am trying to arrange my data in a list and I do not have this opition on my
data toolbar

Dave Peterson

I do not have the List-create a list option on my data toolbar ??

Data|list was added in xl2003.

Are you using an earlier version?

--

Dave Peterson

Ruthlife

I do not have the List-create a list option on my data toolbar

I think I may be Dave , will check thanks