-   -   how do I change the format of a template in excel ?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/108431-how-do-i-change-format-template-excel.html)

bigdaddy

how do I change the format of a template in excel ??

i need to change some of the pre-set options in a cash flow template. I
can't seem to unlock the description or the formula to cells...

Gord Dibben

how do I change the format of a template in excel ??

Most of the Templates have sheet protection enabled but not passworded.

ToolsProtectionUnprotect Sheet should do the trick.

If not, kindly provide a URL to the template so we can have a look.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP