-   -   How do I get the microsoft office online taskpane excel to work? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/108083-how-do-i-get-microsoft-office-online-taskpane-excel-work.html)

CINDY

How do I get the microsoft office online taskpane excel to work?

I have MS Office 2000 Small Business. How do I get the Microsoft Excel Help
Task Pane to work,when working in excel?

Kevin B

How do I get the microsoft office online taskpane excel to work?

Click VIEW in the menu and then select TASK PANE, or press Ctrl + F1
--
Kevin Backmann