-   -   is there a spreadsheet for class lists? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/107548-there-spreadsheet-class-lists.html)

mesdot

is there a spreadsheet for class lists?

I am trying to use a Microsoft Works spreadsheet to set up class lists and
what the students have paid or owe for their class participation. Is there a
spreadsheet template for something like this or a suggestion of how to set up
a spreadsheet to do this?

Franz Verga

mesdot wrote:
I am trying to use a Microsoft Works spreadsheet to set up class
lists and what the students have paid or owe for their class
participation. Is there a spreadsheet template for something like
this or a suggestion of how to set up a spreadsheet to do this?

Maybe you can find something useful he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...ry=class+lists

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

savera

is there a spreadsheet for class lists?

Maybe something like this: (copy and paste all data below, then delete
column/row headers)

A B C D E F
1 Name Cost $ Amt Paid Amt Paid Amt Paid Due
2 Bobby $15.00 $15.00 =C3-(SUM(D3:F3))
3 Susie $15.00 $10.00 $5.00 =C4-(SUM(D4:F4))
4 Jonny $15.00 $5.00 $5.00 $5.00 =C5-(SUM(D5:F5))

{For Clarity: Column F formula is "=C3-(SUM(D3:F3))"}

"mesdot" wrote:

I am trying to use a Microsoft Works spreadsheet to set up class lists and
what the students have paid or owe for their class participation. Is there a
spreadsheet template for something like this or a suggestion of how to set up
a spreadsheet to do this?

JLatham

is there a spreadsheet for class lists?

Shouldn't your first formula for F2 be