-   -   How can I change a list of phone numbers into peoples names (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/107484-how-can-i-change-list-phone-numbers-into-peoples-names.html)

John

How can I change a list of phone numbers into peoples names

I have a large list of phone number from my phone bill which I have copied
into Excel and I would like to somehow lookup the number in my phone book
which is also in Excel and show the persons name from the phone number.

Franz Verga

"John" ha scritto nel messaggio
I have a large list of phone number from my phone bill which I have copied
into Excel and I would like to somehow lookup the number in my phone book
which is also in Excel and show the persons name from the phone number.

Hi John,

you can use the VLOOKUP function.

Check the online help and try to use the function. If you need any more
help, we are here...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy

Muhammed Rafeek M

How can I change a list of phone numbers into peoples names

Use Vlookup function:
Ex:
A B
Phone No Name