-   -   how do I change font size in a dropdown menu I created? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/107278-how-do-i-change-font-size-dropdown-menu-i-created.html)

THECORBYLOON

how do I change font size in a dropdown menu I created?

The size of the font in the dropdown menu I created is very small so is
there any way of making it larger? Any help much appreciated thanks

Paul B

how do I change font size in a dropdown menu I created?

THECORBYLOON, is this a Data Validation dropdown list? If so there is no way
built into excel, have a look here for a workaround

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003