-   -   Cell reference (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/107180-cell-reference.html)

blitzn

Cell reference

I would like my macro to selelct a cell referenced by another cell. For
example the value of a formula in A1 is (so cell A1 reads "C4") so i would
like to find a way to automatically (macro or VB code) that will select the
refrenced cell C4.

Any help is much appreciated.

Trevor Shuttleworth

Cell reference