-   -   What Is Ms Excel Used For & How do I use It ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/106668-what-ms-excel-used-how-do-i-use.html)

Liz

What Is Ms Excel Used For & How do I use It ?

I havent a clue about excel, I need someone to give me a crash course on this
please !!!

Ron Coderre

What Is Ms Excel Used For & How do I use It ?

Start he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excel_spreadsheet

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"Liz" wrote:

I havent a clue about excel, I need someone to give me a crash course on this
please !!!

Gord Dibben

What Is Ms Excel Used For & How do I use It ?

Liz

Some tutorial sites for basics of Excel........

http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:02:01 -0700, Liz wrote:

I havent a clue about excel, I need someone to give me a crash course on this
please !!!

Liz

What Is Ms Excel Used For & How do I use It ?

Thank You So Much

I dont have time to go to "school" but I am a fast learner the links you
gave me will be very helpfull.

Thanks

Liz
xxx