-   -   Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/106580-stop-recording-toolbar-dissappeared-my-excel-worksheet.html)

Aamir

Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet?

I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
me restore this option again?
Regards

Muhammed Rafeek M

Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet?

Select Tools-Customize-Toolbar tab - Click 'Reset' and 'Ok'

"Aamir" wrote:

I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
me restore this option again?
Regards

Muhammed Rafeek M

Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet?

Once you click record macro, click right button on the tool bar, select 'Stop
recording'

"Aamir" wrote:

I used Macro function in Excel WorkSheet.But now the Stop Recording/Relative
Reference Button ToolBar for Macro does not appear any more?Can someone help
me restore this option again?
Regards

Epinn

Stop Recording ToolBar dissappeared in my Excel WorkSheet?

ViewToolbarsStop Recording

Is this what you want?

There is also View Toolbars Visual Basic where you can find stop
recording.

How about Tools Macro Stop Recording?

Epinn