-   -   Numbers to Words (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/106459-numbers-words.html)

Wendell A. Clark

Numbers to Words

Is their a a function to convert numbers to english text e.g:

$112.23

would become

one hundred twelve dollars and twenty three cents (or something imiliar)

I found the one for bahtitext but I need english

******************
Crystal reports has
ToWords(12345.6749,2)

Returns twelve thousand three hundred forty-five and 67/100.

ToWords(12345.4999,0)

Returns twelve thousand three hundred forty-five.

********************************

Is thier a similiar function in excel would be used for writing a check or
preparing a wire transfer?

Any assistane would be greatly appreciated
--
Wendell A. Clark, BS
-------------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us by reply e-mail. You are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies
of this communication and any attachments. Contact the sender if it
continues.

daddylonglegs

Numbers to Words

You could try the NBTEXT function from MOREFUNC add-in.

Download MOREFUNC from here

http://xcell05.free.fr/

--
daddylonglegs