-   -   Excel Woes (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/106458-excel-woes.html)

Larry

Excel Woes

Hi folks,
I'd appreciate some help with my excel settings. Seems something happened
??hmmm, and now I cannot just double or single click on an excel icon and
have itopen the workbook. It opens excel but it is blank with no workbook. I
have to manually move to a folder and open from within excell to have a
workbook open and see worksheets. HELP please! Thanks, larry

Sandy Mann

Excel Woes

See one answer in misc

--