-   -   How do I create a grading system in Office Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/10558-how-do-i-create-grading-system-office-excel.html)

Miss Dunkley

How do I create a grading system in Office Excel?

Many teachers use computers to build their grading policy and generate the
grades that their students get for each semester. Can I do this in Excel?
If so, how is this done?

Paul B

Miss Dunkley, this should get you started,
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=grading

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003