-   -   Go to Special Visible cells only (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/104069-go-special-visible-cells-only.html)

Epinn

Go to Special Visible cells only

Columns A, J, K and L are visible.

Columns B to I are hidden.

When I select a few rows using the shift key, click "visible cells only,"
click copy icon and paste icon, I only got column A pasted. I am surprised
not to see J, K and L because to me they are visible as well.

What have I missed? Appreciate explanation.

Epinn

Epinn

Go to Special Visible cells only

As soon as I posted, I found my answer.

The copied data are copied into **consecutive** rows or columns. I had to
unhide the paste area to see all of the copied cells.

These two posts should help me remember in the future.

Thanks for your attention. Were you going to give me the same answer? ;)

Epinn