-   -   I dont need the Restriction when viewing my documents, yet it is (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/102571-i-dont-need-restriction-when-viewing-my-documents-yet.html)

Adejumo

I dont need the Restriction when viewing my documents, yet it is

I cannot view my Excel documents because it says Restricted Access. I dont
need restricted access on my own document. I therefore cannot format my
document. How do I remove this? I have even signed up

gls858

Adejumo wrote:
I cannot view my Excel documents because it says Restricted Access. I dont
need restricted access on my own document. I therefore cannot format my
document. How do I remove this? I have even signed up

Have you ever been able to access the spreadsheets? If yes, what's changed
since the last time you accessed them? Different login/user name?
Permissions changed? Spreadsheet protected?

gls858