-   -   specific cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/102162-specific-cell.html)

aynrand1964

specific cell

Hi,

In my worksheet, can I make a set-up that I can only go from 1 cell to
another specific cell by just pressing the tab or enter key?
like, in a spreadsheet, there's a lot of cell, so what I did was, I
locked & protect some cells but I have to run through every cell, it
doesn't skip.
Please help.
thanks

aynrand1964

--
aynrand1964
aynrand1964's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36933

Paul B

specific cell

aynrand1964, here are two ways,

Click on each cell in the tab order you would like while
holding down the Ctrl key. Now press Ctrl+F3 and give it
a defined name. Select that name from the namebox and tab
through the cells.
There is a limit of about 25-40 cells you can put into a Named Range due to
255 character limit in the Named range.

Or with a macro, have a look here

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...rder-of-cells/

--