-   -   checkbook register (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/100752-checkbook-register.html)

lynnbuff

checkbook register

down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

RagDyeR

checkbook register

Did you try this:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...186511033.aspx

--

HTH,

RD

"lynnbuff" wrote in message
down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

Don Guillett

checkbook register

I don't know what file you downloaded but is calculation set to manual?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"lynnbuff" wrote in message
down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

lynnbuff

checkbook register

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!
"lynnbuff" wrote:

down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

lynnbuff

checkbook register

tHANKYOU BUT HOW DO i GET IT OFF MANUAL?

"lynnbuff" wrote in message
down loaded check book rei can't get checkbook register to do the math

Gord Dibben

checkbook register

Lynn

I am still curious as to why you downloaded another version of the register.

Did you see my query to your post about running out of room on register?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:45:03 -0700, lynnbuff
wrote:

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!