-   -   columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/100227-columns.html)

tedkilroy

columns

Working on a spreadsheet I call "Weekly Activity Report" for employees. It
has columns as follows:
date-code-hours-notes

If I enter a date x/x/xx, how can I set this column up to fill in the rest
of the dates in for me if I have them labeled m-sun in the first column or is
this even possible?

m x/x/xx
sun x/x/xx

VBA Noob

columns

If your start date is in B2 say then click on C2 and put this formula
in

B2 +1

That should work

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33833

Wiley

columns

Or you can fill in the first date cell. Exit the cell. now click the lower
rihgt corner of that cell. While holding down on your mouse left button,
drag down for the number of days you want to fill in. Each row will increase
by one day.