-   -   need help setting a simple format to keep rent. (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/100226-need-help-setting-simple-format-keep-rent.html)

setting a format on excel

need help setting a simple format to keep rent.

I'm a assistant who needs help setting up a simple format to keeping up with
the rent paid from my tenants. Please help.

Don Guillett

need help setting a simple format to keep rent.

name rent rentpd rentdue
joe 1000 800 200
=b2-c2

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"setting a format on excel" <setting a format on
wrote in message
I'm a assistant who needs help setting up a simple format to keeping up
with
the rent paid from my tenants. Please help.

VBA Noob

need help setting a simple format to keep rent.

Sorry,

Think you need to post more info. e.g

What columns headers you got
What's the goal. Is it to show date rent is due ??
Totals ??

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob