-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Have excel "cell" launch PDF viewer for stored file I have (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/82730-have-excel-cell-launch-pdf-viewer-stored-file-i-have.html)

Redbobber

Have excel "cell" launch PDF viewer for stored file I have

I am trying to find how do I make a cell so as to when I click on it, It
automatically launches a stored PDF file that I have in another directory.
Hyperlink does not seem to be working??
--
Red

Brandon Horne

Have excel "cell" launch PDF viewer for stored file I have

I got this to work by using a PDF reader version 7 and then just setting up
hyperlink to go to that file. Clicked hyperlink selected the file I wanted
and opens right up.