-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Linking Excell values to word document (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/65733-linking-excell-values-word-document.html)

Kent

Linking Excell values to word document

Hope this is the right group - I found nothing suitable for microsoft word.

I have a word document with embedded excel sheets that link to a master
excel file. When I change values in the master excel file I want to be able
to open the word document and print with all the new values calculated but
it does not update unless I open each embedded sheet in turn befor printing.

How can I get word to link to the master excel file & update everything
automatically ?

Using Office XP & windows 2000 on this computer but want it to work with
Office 2003 & windows XP as well.