-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Finding a linked cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/549-finding-linked-cell.html)

will

Finding a linked cell

I think this one is probably very easy .... but I can't work it out myself!

I have an "old but complex" spreadsheet that I have updated. It works fine
but it links information from an old spreadsheet that does not exist anymore.
The thing is that I cannot find the link anywhere in my "old but complex"
spreadsheet. I want to delete the link as it pops up the question about
updating the links each time you open the spreadsheet.

As I say, I can't find this link anywhere using "find" - is there any other
simple way that anyone knows of, which would tell me where in my "old but
complex" spreadsheet the link is?

Mnay thanks,

Will

Bill Manville