-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Updating links to new workbook with same format (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/545-updating-links-new-workbook-same-format.html)

Andy

Updating links to new workbook with same format

I have a spreadsheet that is linked to 3 other spreadsheets. We keep a
history of our data for each month, so the file will get renamed every month.
However the file that is linked to the other 3 will still be pointing to
last month's spreadsheets. Is there an easy way to change the links to a new
spreadsheet?

Bill Manville

Andy wrote:
Is there an easy way to change the links to a new
spreadsheet?

Edit / Links / Change Link

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England