-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   upgrade to excel 2003 update broken links error (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/515-upgrade-excel-2003-update-broken-links-error.html)

tigger

upgrade to excel 2003 update broken links error

I noticed that a few people had problems with #name errors when upgrading. I
had a similar problem today but was fixed when I checked the add-ins that I
had installed. Upgrading to excel 2003 resets the add-ins so just re-install
the add-ins that you need esp analysis packs. It might be the problem.

Hope this saves someone a headache. I know I've been saved a few in my time
by the excel newsgroups!