-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   embedding excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/514-embedding-excel.html)

Alex

embedding excel

Dear all:
When I embed excel into powerpoint I can actually edit the sheet by
double clicking on the object. However, I cannot seem to be able to
access the toolbar. Does anyone know how this can be done? Thanks in
advance.

Al ;)

Bill Manville

Alex wrote:
When I embed excel into powerpoint I can actually edit the sheet by
double clicking on the object. However, I cannot seem to be able to
access the toolbar.

You need to get it opened in Excel rather than just editing the sheet
within Word. Try right-click / Worksheet Object / Open
(Tested in Word 2002 but I assume also applies to Powerpoint)

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England