Set rng = Selection
Set rCell = ActiveCell

'your code, e.g.
Range("A1").Select

rng.Select
rCell.Activate

End Sub
'<<===================

However, the above code would not normally be needed because it is rarely
necessary, or desirable, to make selections,

---
Regards,
Norman

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message
Hello
How to go back to last selected cells?

Dmitry Kopnichev

My selection was moved to another sheet by clicking on the precedents arrow
and I want to come back to the analyzed cell.
"Norman Jones" сообщил/сообщила в новостях
Hi Dmitri,

Try something like:

'===================
Public Sub Tester03()
Dim rng As Range
Dim rCell As Range

Set rng = Selection
Set rCell = ActiveCell

'your code, e.g.
Range("A1").Select

rng.Select
rCell.Activate

End Sub
'<<===================

However, the above code would not normally be needed because it is rarely
necessary, or desirable, to make selections,

---
Regards,
Norman

"Dmitry Kopnichev" wrote in message
Hello
How to go back to last selected cells?

David McRitchie

How about using dependents to get back
Ctrl+G, special, [x] dependents
---
HTH,

[...]

There are too many dependents! Which one to choose? The dependents paths are
too long for the window where I have to choose.
"David McRitchie" wrote in message
[...]

Bill Manville

Have you tried F5?

Bill Manville