-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   Is it possible to use Access data w/o importing it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/265688-possible-use-access-data-w-o-importing.html)

ricky2525

Is it possible to use Access data w/o importing it?

Hi folks-- Just wondering if there is any way that I can use data from an Access table in my Excel functions without importing the Access data into the wookbook.

I set up a connection to the Access table that I need, but don't know what the syntax would be to reference those fields in functions in my Excel sheet (or if it's even possible).

My problem is that the Access table is large and I want to keep the size of the Excel workbook small.

Ideas? Thanks!