-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   change program that hyperlink opens with (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/256203-change-program-hyperlink-opens.html)

Radleyboo847

change program that hyperlink opens with

I'm using excel 2007

I have item numbers linked to jpg files. The jpg files are located in MY
DOCS, VENDOR PICS. They have always opened with Vueprint. I just added
some new items with hyperlinks and they now open with Internet Explorer.
How do I change these so they open with Vueprint again?

Thanks,
Russ

--
Radleyboo847

Bill Manville

change program that hyperlink opens with

Have you tried checking the file association for JPEG files in Windows
Explorer (or My Computer) Tools Folder Options File Types JPEG:
Change

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Radleyboo847[_2_]

Bill Manville;3644423 Wrote:
Have you tried checking the file association for JPEG files in Windows
Explorer (or My Computer) Tools Folder Options File Types JPEG:
Change

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

yes, they are still associated with Vueprint.

--
Radleyboo847