ExcelBanter

-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   change program that hyperlink opens with (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/256203-change-program-hyperlink-opens.html)

Radleyboo847 February 12th 10 06:23 PM

change program that hyperlink opens with

I'm using excel 2007

I have item numbers linked to jpg files. The jpg files are located in MY
DOCS, VENDOR PICS. They have always opened with Vueprint. I just added
some new items with hyperlinks and they now open with Internet Explorer.
How do I change these so they open with Vueprint again?

Thanks,
Russ

--
Radleyboo847

Bill Manville February 12th 10 10:51 PM

change program that hyperlink opens with

Have you tried checking the file association for JPEG files in Windows
Explorer (or My Computer) Tools Folder Options File Types JPEG:
Change

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Radleyboo847[_2_] February 17th 10 12:17 AM

Bill Manville;3644423 Wrote:
Have you tried checking the file association for JPEG files in Windows
Explorer (or My Computer) Tools Folder Options File Types JPEG:
Change

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

yes, they are still associated with Vueprint.

--
Radleyboo847