-   Links and Linking in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/)
-   -   automatically appending newly added data on worksheet to a master list worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/links-linking-excel/251325-automatically-appending-newly-added-data-worksheet-master-list-worksheet.html)

tabylee via OfficeKB.com

automatically appending newly added data on worksheet to a master list worksheet

hi,

I have a workbook of 7 worksheets. 6 of the worksheets have the names of our
church members living in a particular district. The 7th worksheet (Master
List) have the names of all the peoples. I used copy and paste to get all the
names in the master list worksheet.

My problem is if I have to add a name on any of the 6 worksheets, I wanted it
to automatically appears on the master list. Sometimes the one doing the
worksheet forget to type the name on the master list.